Please submit your document(s) securely prior to your appointment for review. Once documents are received, for RON notarizations you will be sent an email with a link to access your notary session. Disclaimer: For your security and privacy, all documents will be retrieved and deleted immediately after your notary appointment is completed or within 24 hours whichever comes first. Thank you
As a state approved Remote Online Notary, Higher Level Notary Services can get you notarized online. It’s so easy to use. Just upload your document(s), validate your ID and connect from your smartphone, tablet or computer! Remote notarizations make the process easier, and safer than meeting in person! It's fast, affordable, and legal!
Remote Notarizations work like this:
1. Book an appointment and upload your document to be notarized. Do not sign them first - we do this online together.
2. You will be emailed a link where you will need to pass ID verification. This can be done one of two ways:
3. Once verified, you will join a virtual session with your notary.
4. We will sign your documents electronically.
5. When finished, your signed and sealed notarized document(s) will be available via email or can be downloaded from your remote notarization platform.
Let us take care of your notary needs today!
As a Pennsylvania commissioned mobile notary public, all services are COMPLETELY MOBILE! This means we travel to your location. This can include your home, office, or a public location. Our service areas include Philadelphia, Delaware, and Montgomery counties. For areas further than a 25 mile radius of zip code 19026 in Pennsylvania, please utilize our Remote Online Notarization services.
I am not an attorney and cannot by law, explain the contents of any legal documents. If you have any important questions about your documents please contact an attorney or the person who provided the documents to you. I am unable to draft legal documents, give advice on legal matters, including immigration or charge a fee for these activities.