As a state approved Remote Online Notary, Higher Level Notary Services can get you notarized online. It’s so easy to use. Just upload your document(s), validate your ID and connect from your smartphone, tablet or computer! Remote notarizations make the process easier, and safer than meeting in person! It's fast, affordable, and legal!
Remote Notarizations work like this:
1. Book an appointment and upload your document to be notarized. DO NOT SIGN THEM FIRST - we do this online together.
2. You will be emailed a link where you will need to pass ID verification. This can be done one of two ways:
3. Once verified, you will join a virtual session with your notary.
4. We will sign your documents electronically.
5. When finished, your signed and sealed notarized document(s) will be available via email or can be downloaded from your remote notarization platform.
Let us take care of your notary needs today!
Securely upload your documents for your Remote Online Notarization here.
All services performed will include a convenience fee along with the below state maximum fees provided per service. Please note your fee is subject to increase depending on how many signatures and/or witness(es) are needed.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Maximum Notary Fees:
In Executing Acknowledgments $2 (each additional signature)
All pricing includes signatures, stamp as well as access to the remote notarization platform.
Please use the contact us form if you have a specialty request, or are in need of additional signatures other than listed above.